Apparantly Carecredit can apply your payments as they wish. Even though they offer interest free purchases, they apply payments incorrectly (not applying to the oldest first) so you then have to pay interest.

It's decitful and when I called to tell them as much they told me that once I make my payment I could call them to instruct them how to apply it, which is insane! Just apply the payment to the oldest purchase first! Then they charged me an additional $5 fee to manually change the application of the payment. I called back to complain about the additional $5 fee and spoke to a supervisor who couldn't care less about customer service and basically told me I didn't know how to read my bill.

It said I had a new purchase of $5 listed as pymt adj-promo correct kettering OH.

He was trying to tell me that it wasn't a fee but it clearly shows on my statement as a fee. They are by far one of the WORST companies to do business with!!!!!!

Comments

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #837989

I have had nothing but problems with this credit card! I have 3 dogs and a cat and wanted a card strictly for vet costs.

I got this card when one of my dogs became ill with liver cancer. I have great credit, always pay over minimum. As others have said they have moved payments, etc around to apply a finance charge. Since January 2014 I've had to call EVERY month to try to correct or even figure out what they've done.

EVERY month their supervisor assures me they have credited back or applied as requested then next months bill comes.

One month they told me I missed the expiring promotion! My remaining promotions are still a little large yet but I will pay off balance as soon possible then BURN THE CARD!!