Asheville, North Carolina

I have had and still have credit And debit cards of all kinds however I have

Never experienced so much difficulty and bother I have had manage this card account online. There are so many options how

do you narrowed down which is your. I just came from four separate care credit googled web site, and not ONE was my I'd and password accepted. This account IS NOT new. And I know 100% my I'd and pw is correct. Here I'm 40 minutes later

Still trying to access my account.

They probably just trying to force people onto auto deduction...one day I bet all these corps will just take our Money out..How they just won't let you pay any other way. They control everything. I hate dealing with these corps at all. Us folks who don't have 1,000's of dollars for med, den, eye care are at there mercy. Omg help us....as we have seen most of our financial institutions can NOT be trusted.

Well here's my service number....which my sign in screen would not take...so well ..?

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

GECapitalCares

** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 013013_pc_Anonymous5**

I’m sorry you are having problems accessing your account online. While the majority of customers are able to log in, some are experiencing intermittent issues. We’d like to help resolve this and ensure you have access. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

Poquoson, Virginia, United States #600881

Ok so you just complained the company offers to any services and you don't understand how to look up their website correctly with many attempts. I don't think they have the issue. I pay online every time with no problem.