I have been paying for over three years for a hearing aide and my balance due has never decreased and I get no bill from them what a rip off. I pay by bank e-check so i know that it not lost in the mail of corse credit care has my e-mail address but do they send a bill? Do they do anything except wait till you miss a payment then they do mail out a letter I really do not know what else to write about them I know that I tell everyone that talks about them what a ripoff they are.

Comments

Sorry...not sued...used Care Credit for years with no issues.

I have sued Care Credit for years and have never had an issue not paid any interest. I take advantage of the no interest promotions making sure to pay off the balance 1 month prior to the promo expiration date.

The interest on the card is outrageous if not paid prior to any promo expiring. It is your duty as a consumer to understand the fine print and monitor each bill and each payment EVERY MONTH.

You can call them at any time and they will discuss your account or send you paper statements. You need to take responsibilty for your actions.

GECapitalCares

Jammed,

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040912_pc_jammed **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

Care Credit also unabashedly admits to receiving payments on time, but it is their policy to post it up to a week after receiving, and then tacking on a late fee. Contact your attorney general. This bank is set up to rip off the poor and uninsured, profiting from a medical establishment that is already, unfortunately, for the rich only, and to take further advantage of the lower income.