I signed up for Care Credit because it was an interest free card for medical use. They started billing me $10.00 a month interest, that was fine, BUT the past three months they have charged me $75.00 interest!

What the F%#@!!! I need help! They say it is 26% interest, but even that would not be $50.00 a month on $900.00. They refuse to correct my billing and wont close the account till I pay it off.

SOMEONE HELP!!! This isn't the first time companies bill me what they want and get away with it. I fought a false insurance bill for well over a year. Magistrate walked out without hearing the case!

The Appeals dismissed it because the Defendant was there saying they didn't get notified. We the little people are getting hurt the worst.

everyone is ripping us off because they know they can get away with it, even in a court of law with all the legal papers in my favor. There is no justice anymore, anyone can take what ever they want from you and your just *** out of luck !!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

GECapitalCares

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 121212_pc_LehightonPA **

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,