CareCredit - Locked out of GE Captial's [Care Credit] website!

76 of 320 CareCredit reviews

Tried to update my account info [specifically my email address] on CareCredit.com/cardholder.Had my username but not my password.

Clicked "forgot password" - received message: "check your email for a reset link". Ummmm? Wait? What?

You have the wrong email address on file for me. I can no longer access THAT email address! Called GE Capital's [soon be some other bank] customer service #866.893.7864 to update my account. After going through a VERY FRUSTRATING automated phone system, I finally got through to a live rep.

She informed me I was now locked out of their site for 2 hours. Me: "Ummmm? Wait? What?

I'm locked out for 2 hours?

Can you please help me update my email address so I can reset my password?" Rep: "No, only cardholders can update their accounts" Me: "Ummmm...I AM THE CARDHOLDER!" Rep: "In 2 hours go to the "login section" on our website to update your account." Me: "Ummm....AGAIN, I AM UNABLE TO LOGIN TO YOUR WEBSITE AS I DON'T RECALL MY PASSWORD.WHEN YOUR SYSTEM EMAILS ME A RESET LINK, IT GOES TO AN EMAIL ADDRESS I CAN NO LONGER ACCESS!"

I'm trying to update my account preferences to receive electronic bills in lieu of paper.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Account Update
Review category
Cards
review #508199 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with CareCredit? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
76 of 320 CareCredit reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to CareCredit. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about CareCredit.
Filing a new complaint about
×