Fayetteville, North Carolina
4.2

An escalation specialist (customer service manager) named Jesse finally answered my call. (My ONLY complaint - too many calls, not enough people to handle them.) I had been hospitalized for a while, so I missed bills and payments. The interest was 4 TIMES the original amount. Scared? Yes. (I'm on SS - I wouldn't live long enough to pay the bill.) Furious? Not really - that's how banks and computers work, but there should be some sort of human intervention saying "wait a minute - this guy may be dead".

Along comes Jesse. No interest, no late fees, nothing. All taken off. It would have been even better if they had paid my balance, but this is reality, not fantasyland. What more than rolling the account back to before I was hospitalized could I have hoped for?

Thank you Jesse, and if anyone tells me that Synchrony Bank is a fraud I may need oxygen until I can breathe again. Jesse is a female knight in brightly polished shining armor, and doesn't get paid enough.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Customer Care.

Reason of review: Fantastic customer service. (I've been there - I'm not as good as Jesse..

• Great-service