I used my Care Credit card for a dentist here in Palm Coast. It was a small amount, approximately $185.00. Not one time did I receive a statement, so I could make my payments. I went to the dentist last August, 2012. Had I not been applied for a loan to purchase a small Condo, I would never have known. Due to that small loan, which I never made a payment on, ruined my credit. It looked as if I was not responsible enough to pay a small bill. If I don't receive a statement, I don't remember to pay. That's how it is. I receive monthly statements every month from everyone else, cell phone, utilities and etc.

I am so mad and so upset, I could scream. It keep me from getting pre approved. That's great. I made a commitment 2 pay if off yesterday and I did so. Now, I want a letter from them with a copy to me, stating the bill is paid and it was there fault, not mine.

Wow, only in the state of Florida would I not receive a statement and it's not just Care Credit, I owed the dentist, Dr. Gordon, $52.00 and never got a statement. I paid them yesterday too. Walked in to Dr. Gordon's office yesterday and of course, they blamed the corporate office, the corporate office said they do to send out statements, so I received a print out of services on Tuesday, the 12, of February, 2013. Guess what, it wasn't mine, it belongs to someone who lives in Orland. The envelope had my name and correct address, just the wrong person. Hippa Law was just violated. I also want Dr. Gordon's office person who handles billing to write a letter to the Credit Bureau with a copy to me, stating it wasn't my fault and that the bill is paid in full. Spoke with Kathy at the office here in Palm Coast, of course, she didn't know anything about the information I received, she said it didn't come from us and I don't want it and the lady in charge of billing is out to lunch and won't return until 2:00 PM, nice long lunch, it was noon. Very very mad.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Wow, no one pays attention to detail, no one. I have yet to meet anyone in Palm Coast that knows how to be professional, pleasant and/or that pays attention to detail. So sad.

Respectfully submitted,

Sandy Wiggins

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Credit Card.

Comments