Interest Rate

This company is fast to help with medical/dental to those in need of services. When false charges were added to my bill, they were absolutely no help in the resolution. NONE This company works with doctors and dentists to steal your money!!!!!

My next step is to file small claims court against dentist and then against CareCredit for any insult to my credit report.

Do yourself a favor, stay away from these scammers and be very weary of any doctor or dentist that utilizes or promotes this company on their front desk.

File a dispute link on their website is a joke. They call dentist for verbal verification of services....hello...false charges should not come down to a simple "he said so".

I didn't like: Accepted false charges, No security, Damaged credit history.

Had an Experience with Carecredit?

Comments

Capital One - Bad Manager - Wade Horton Capital One "I worked as a front desk security officer for (Capital One) Sharebuilder for over two years. I am always on time and ready to work. I come to work with..." Read more My nightmare with Direct express card costumer care and disputes transportation Direct Express "My card was drained wile I was going tru surgery. On may second I was hospitalized and had to go tru surgery and had complications, during that time my wallet..." Read more Carecredit - Locked out of GE Captial's [Care Credit] website! Carecredit "Tried to update my account info [specifically my email address] on CareCredit.com/cardholder. Had my username but not my password. Clicked "forgot password" - received message: "check your email for a..." Read more Citicards - NOT HAPPY Citicards "Bought a product from a sales person via phone with the understanding I could review contract products (Real Estate related). They lied and I couldn't cancel and in fact charged..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more