Hello,

My bad experience started when I visited a dental office in December 2012.

I was told by an associate from the dental office my payment will become active once my root canal work procedure is started. The only work was done was fill in. I was schedule to come in in a month's time for my root canal.

I started getting calls for payment even before any work of root canal had started.

I have been calling customer service at care credit since early this year few times already.

Last call done few weeks ago and was told my dispute claim has been put through which will take about couple of months to be resolve not the first time.

I received a letter last week advising me to make payment including INTEREST until this matter of dispute is resolved an adjustment will be made to my account.

I do not have account and I will not accept this letter of their "investigating this dispute and to make payment with interest".

Can you imagine I use to get calls from different area codes morning, day and night as late as 10 pm.

I call customer service to stop the harassment which they did. I am starting to get this calls again.

So somebody please will look into this and resolve the situation.

Veena Bhagwandas

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

11j22c
Salinas, California, United States #719357

Agreed. They are a joke of a company.

Looking for others to join me in a suit.

Need people with financial loss though. Email your story to stuf@dr.com

Syracuse, New York, United States #703784
They just got sued and now you can dispute claims. The dental practice can not charge out services before work is done.

I run a dental practice and we have to sign new forms about not charging before work starts and how customer has first right or refusal. If they charge you you can still reverse charges :x