4.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had a positive experience with my line of credit.I only had one issue when a payment was not taken and I accrued a late fee, after some talking the lady on the phone agreed to removed the fee, other than that, smooth sailing.

I work in the lending industry and we get complaints all the time about similar issues (people not fully understanding what they are signing up for). The problem is people don't understand financing. And don't attempt to understand. No interest is more like deferred interest.

People, do your research if you don't understand. I paid my balance off in the appropriate time and everything was fine. The problem isn't the financing companies, it is people that don't take the time to understand what they are doing.

CareCredit was a HUGE help to me in achieving a cosmetic procedure I had always wanted, I would not have been able to do this without CareCredit.Thank you!!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of positive experience. Carecredit needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carecredit.

Had an Experience with Carecredit?

Comments