New Smyrna Beach, Florida

I had $3000. worth of dental work done in Dec.

of 09, was told that care credit would finance interest free for 60 mths. they did for 90 days and than I was hit with a very large interest payment! I had moved, so I had no recourse on dentist. I make my payments on the first of the mth, they are not due until the end, always pay more than the min.

I have had to use the card a few times for emergencies, but no more than a few hundred dollars. As of Dec 12 I still owed $2500. In Nov. 2012, I made my pymt on the 2nd as I normally do, and than I got paid on the 28th and made my Dec ppmt.

This is where I got punished! Because I made 2 payments in 1 mth they are saying I did not make my Dec pymt. and now I am late on 3 pymt. I closed acct, and I will warn you DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH CARE CREDIT!

they will suck you dry, you will never get it payed off. When I called cs, their response was "We are not like mastercard and visa" and they are right!

I paid all 5 of my bills at the same time that month and they are the ONLY ONE that did this. Use them as your very last resort!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Credit Card.

Comments

GECapitalCares
Danbury, Connecticut, United States #607737

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 021213_pc_bevans**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,