Los Angeles, California

I was told that this was interest free for my dental work. When I attempted to pay it off, I was told that they don't allow the balance to be transferred to another credit card???????

I then told them I would give them my ATM number and I was told they don't accept that???? I then asked for the pay off amount, and was told that I would have to pay an additional 700 in interest, and when I mailed the check, there would still be daily charges until they applied it to the account. I would then be billed again. I told them to close the account, and they refused.

I was repeatedly hung up on on the only number available because I demanded to talk to a supervisor. I have sent registered mail with no response. I am looking for an attorney to file a lawsuit, which after looking at this web site should be a class action lawsuit.

I have made all payments on time, and am now getting a copy of my credit report to see if this company has reported any incorrect information. The public should beware of this company!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Credit Card.

Comments

GECapitalCares

AH - Saw your comment and would like to help you as well. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and contact number and DM 110911_pcah.

As a reminder, please do not include your account number in your email for security purposes.

Nicole

GE Capital

Hi there,

I am having a similar experience, has GE helped at all since your post??

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 110711_pcccWorker123

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,