I was given a care credit account with a high limit, which is weird, considering that I had filed for bankruptcy less than 5 years ago. I have a Toys r Us account with Synchrony bank, which for me, has been nothing less than a nightmare and when I found at they are financing Care Credit, I immediately closed the account.

I charged $25.00 dollars on the Toys R Us credit card in December of 2015. Now, my balance is up to $158.00 all because of their "late fees" This company needs to be prosecuted. Their customer service is, I feel, TERRIBLE. I have tried to reason with these people.

I have tried to have my account balance frozen, so that I can pay it off. I have told them that I will have to declare bankruptcy if they won't work with me. I can't get on a payment plan because my account hasn't been opened long enough.

So then what, is the balance on a $25.00 purchase going to go up to $500.00 bucks before they will work with me? There have GOT to be laws about this, because this is wrong.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carecredit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carecredit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Carecredit to other companies on our site.

Comments