1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

CareCredit “allows” you to call and allocate your payments the way you as the consumer request for your payments to be allocated. I have been trying for almost 2 months, 6 calls later to have 3 payments allocated to a non-promotional balance because it’s building interest.

I’m assured at the end of every call that my request is being processed but it never happens. They move my money and continue to disperse it to whatever transactions they please (the promotional ones that are NOT building interest even if they don’t expire for another year or so). After my fourth call, I finally asked to speak with a manager. Jessica ID # 1921 came on the phone and was incredibly rude.

She would not let me speak, interrupted, controlled the conversation, made many statements such as “it doesn’t matter” and “carecredit provides you only with the information that you need to know,” and she hung up on me after I was on the phone with 4 other people for 2+ hours trying to figure this all out. Beware of carecredit. And Jessica ID # 1921, is an awful representation of the company.

Clearly, she does not like helping customers so I am so confused as to why she has a job in customer service. As a faithful customer of carecredit for about 10 years now, I will no longer be using this company, and have told all of my friends and family as well so they know of the major risks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Customer Care.

Comments

Dxeodll

I've written a review on Jessica as well. I feel your pain.

She's got to be the worst Customer Service rep, and works for the company with the worst customer service on the planet. It's a match made in heaven...as long as we all stear clear of it.

to Dxeodll #1623589

Oh my goodness. It’s oddly refreshing to hear that I’m not the only one that experienced her bad attitude when it was completely unwarranted.

I’m shocked she’s a manager/supervisor or really that she even still has a job in customer service. Thanks for sharing!

Dxeodll
to Monica Calomeni #1628360

LOL! Agreed.

She's a prime example of what NOT to do as a customer service supervisor, yet somehow she managed to gain that title. And although it's not a pleasant one, it looks like she's made a name for herself.

And thank you as well -- I thought I was the only one who had to feel her wrath. Lol