I can't pay my bill on time if it is not being delivered to me on time. The last couple of bills have been that way.

I am not sure who is at fault but all I know is I am getting penalized for someone not doing their job. It pretty disappointing when you work everday and you pay your bills and have good credit but when someone makes a mistake it seem that it is always the consumers who pay for it.

It would be nice if companies were not always eager to make the extra money. I usually even pay more than the minimum payment.

Comments

#194039

I OPTED NOT TO GET PAPER BILLS. I KNOW MY DUE DATE IS THE 9TH OF EA.

MO. IT HAS NEVER CHANGED. I CAN PAY OVER PHONE OR PAY ONLINE. I USE THIS FOR BOTH MY DENTAL AND MY PETS VETERINARIAN VISITS FOR OVER 3 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN PAYING ONLINE SINCE THE BEGINNING.

OBVIOUSLY YOU ACCESS TO A COMPUTER SINCE I FOUND THIS, SO GO GREEN GO PAPERLESS AND PAY ONLINE. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

You don't the actual "bill" to make a payment. if you have your account number and address to send the bill, send a check early.

You already know about how much it'll be.

Or set it up to pay on-line. Take a little bit of personal initiative yourself if you want to maintain your credit.