I can't pay my bill on time if it is not being delivered to me on time.The last couple of bills have been that way.

I am not sure who is at fault but all I know is I am getting penalized for someone not doing their job. It pretty disappointing when you work everday and you pay your bills and have good credit but when someone makes a mistake it seem that it is always the consumers who pay for it.

It would be nice if companies were not always eager to make the extra money.I usually even pay more than the minimum payment.

Had an Experience with Carecredit?

Comments

#194039

I OPTED NOT TO GET PAPER BILLS.I KNOW MY DUE DATE IS THE 9TH OF EA.

MO. IT HAS NEVER CHANGED. I CAN PAY OVER PHONE OR PAY ONLINE. I USE THIS FOR BOTH MY DENTAL AND MY PETS VETERINARIAN VISITS FOR OVER 3 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN PAYING ONLINE SINCE THE BEGINNING.

OBVIOUSLY YOU ACCESS TO A COMPUTER SINCE I FOUND THIS, SO GO GREEN GO PAPERLESS AND PAY ONLINE.TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

You don't the actual "bill" to make a payment.if you have your account number and address to send the bill, send a check early.

You already know about how much it'll be.

Or set it up to pay on-line.Take a little bit of personal initiative yourself if you want to maintain your credit.