The account is my daughters and they call my house at all hour...as late as 10:30 at night.IT IS NOT MY BILL...Stop calling me 25 times day and night...my attorney says to go to court for harrassing me...I will send payments for my daughter but i cant get her account number??/ Help me or LEAVE ME ALONE Give me her account number or send me the bills or work with me somehow.

She does not even live near me and our names are different i have told every ignorant bill collector about this and they say they will take my number off and within 1/2 hour they call again.Mrs.D CASSICK 716-433-7584

Review about: Carecredit Account.

Had an Experience with Carecredit?

Comments

Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Skylight Visa - Unauthorized transaction Skylight Visa "On july 30th 2017 a transaction of 92 dollars was taking out my account it was a trial cbd oil for i believe 5.95 for shipping only thing i agreed..." Read more Once again, reloadit has accepted my cash then denied access to my money with no true reason as to why Reloadit "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..." Read more Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Zerowater bad for gums. Zerowater "I just came from the dentist. Ive been drinking 150 oz of Zerowater a day. I thought I was thristy from cleaning pools all day in full uv protective clothes...." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more