Ge money bank/Care Credit, are thieves and liars. I sent a payment for 143.00, and they posted 43.00. It started with collection calls from India that eventually were up to 6 times a day at all hours. I spoke many times to them and 2 men admitted they could see the amount on the computer because they copy all checks. But it continued. I got letters informing me my agreed on interest rate was now revoked and 29.9% applied. Also 39.99 late charge.

Mind you, at this point I'm 6 days "late". I did find an American address to send a letter and proof of payment. Not so much as a call, and magically it appears on my online statement.

Bad business, bad people, loan sharks!

Had an Experience with Carecredit?

Comments

The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more CareCredit has misleading late payments even within the interest default window Carecredit "CareCredit has a current balance of $1021 I borrowed $759 total I made a payment of $140 Balance should be $619 The customer service representatives will not work with consumers...." Read more AskOption - Ask Option Binary Option Broker AskOption "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..." Read more Netspend - I'm out $300.00 i need it back wen"to the cash points atm and was  not happy with service. Pissed Consumer Reviews For Business    +1 Sign Up Write a Review Title of your review  Words: 83 More detail Netspend "What happened: I wen"t to the atm .at the yancey county atm did all right till the recipt popped out before the money. NO money come out then it a..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more