Overland Park, Kansas

Update by user Apr 20, 2012

After i posted the comment below care credit contacted me & my issue was resolved

Original review posted by user Feb 07, 2012

I paid my monthly bill a couple weeks in advance and got charged late fees! I pay most of my bills about 2 weeks b4 the due date to ensure that it is paid & I don't waste money on late fees never in my life have I been penalized for paying early!

I only noticed one late fee, called to dispute it only to find out I was charged 2 late fees.

They would only *** one there's no way I should pay a single dollar for paying a little early I'm borrowing the money to pay it off and cancelling the account. The rep on the phone just kept repeating the same *** over & over, these companies find any way to take your money if you don't absolutely need it DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THESE BACKWARDS *** PEOPLE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

GECapitalCares

Nicole - A member of our escalted team will be emailing you shortly to assist. For your security, we recommend you remove your eamil address from your post.

Regards,