2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

GE Money Bank = Synchrony = CareCredit

Watch out! Your payment dates change frequently and you will be late. Only 1 late fee ($35!) will be forgiven per YEAR, and only upon painful phone request. If you make any payments early, they will go to the BALANCE on your account, NOT THE MONTHLY BILL. Only make your payments between the statement closing date (per paper statement) and date due (per same statement).

If you are bad at math, pay EXTRA ATTENTION: The suggested monthly payments, when added up, DO NOT pay off your balance before the 0% interest period ends. My own payments needed to be MORE THAN doubled, to pay off before interest began.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of carecredit card. Carecredit needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carecredit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carecredit.

Had an Experience with Carecredit?

Comments

Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Skylight Visa - My card got lost stolen Skylight Visa "I had my card im my wallet, nect morning for work i couldnt find it so maybe i thougjt i had misplaced it a couple days go by and i..." Read more Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more